Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Great Poop of 2011

I'm not sure why these things happen to me...but, I've got more stories stored up than I care to share.  This one, however, deserves a blog entry.

Today was Braden's first check up at the doctor's.  He is 4 days old.  We get in there and they naturally want to do a weight check.  Well, he peed in his diaper and they wanted me to put on a fresh diaper so that the number was accurate on the scale.  Fine...no problem.  I take off the diaper and as I hold his feet in my left hand and lift his bum to put the diaper underneath him...wait for it...yep...he began to explosively poop all over me, the floor and the wall.  :(  We thought he was done...but nope.  Onto diaper number 2, and I stupidly do the same thing.  More poop...everywhere.  Although this cannot possibly sum up the damage, it at least gives you an idea.  Notice my hair.  Thank God I had a nursing tank on underneath my t-shirt, 'cause that's what I wore home.  There was still poop on my shorts and shoes...but at least it wasn't THAT noticeable.  *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Only you... well not really true... things like this happened to us too. Our BRAND new carpet at our old house got it the first night home with Ben! Hope you are well... miss ya!

    ReplyDelete