Monday, March 8, 2010

Just Because...

I feel like blogging today...just because.  The weather is finally starting to turn, and I'm looking forward to a productive week.  Parker is continuing to grow...even took his first REAL steps this morning.  :)  That kid makes me smile every day.  And I love that he loves to play with Layla.  She'll always be my first baby, but Parker doesn't seem to mind that mommy loved another before him.  :)  2010 is flying by already...can't believe the first quarter has almost gone by!!!  Tax time...ugh...gotta get those receipts in order.  So many things on the "to-do" list.  Gotta work today.  Gotta say something nice to someone.  Gotta pay the piper.  Gotta feed the fish.  Gotta schedule some doctor appointments.  Gotta start making a shopping list.  Gotta cook meatloaf for the hubby...it's a surprise.  Gotta watch tv.  Gotta blog...just because.  Blogging...check.  Onto everything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment